A lack of social life, lack of time or a busy lifestyle are leading a lot of older men to seek someone who can give them a guide to dating younger women. If you’re hoping to date someone half your age, there certainly is a generation gap you might want to address. Dating someone closer to your age bracket may not require that kind of adjustment. Nevertheless, if you have met a young woman you’re attracted to or want to date younger women, it’s important to be at the top of your game. You can follow this guide on dating younger women and learn how to be a good sugar daddy by visiting meet-younger-women.com. Here are some tips you might want to consider:
– If you want to date younger women, make sure you should have this essential pre-requisite. If you have the resources, it’s easier to impress the ladies and having it always makes you look sexy. Why? It means you can support a family. If you have established yourself financially, it also means that you are capable of other responsibilities. If you don’t have a lot of moolah stashed somewhere make sure your pension can more than make up for it, should you want to be dangling some eye candy later on. Third world countries with a lot of young pretty girls can be an option for those in the West whose checks can barely make ends meet. That way, you get a win-win situation: You get a girl who will take care of you in your twilight years while what you receive from the government will be more than enough to support you and your new family later on.
– It goes without saying that you got to be healthy if you want women to even look at you. And let’s face it, no one want to date someone who is sick. It’s downright revolting. A healthy body can also ensure that you will be able to complement your girlfriend’s energy. The young have a particular energy that is still on the rise. It is hopeful, vibrant and playful. It is full of life and it spells fun and play. Young women in particular have this kind of energy in abundance and it is what contributes to their attractiveness. If you don’t find yourself healthy, you may not be able to catch up with these young kittens as they gambol and play, leaving you alone as you catch your breath feeling that stitch on your side. (You used to have that energy before until you forgot to take care of yourself.) If you can’t catch up with them, what makes you think they will even bother to consider you?
3. Social status
– Although not an essential ingredient; social status is actually a cue that you have masculine traits. It opens doors in the same way great looks can. A woman’s mating decisions can be affected in part on how hooking up with you will improve her social status. Deep down, there is this unconscious interest to improve her chances of survival. If you have something to offer her in this department, you may find that many young women will actually want date you.
4. A Sense of humor
– A bore is a total turn off and who wants to hang out with boring old farts? Young women aren’t that difficult to please and they surely appreciate a guy who can lighten up things. It’s also the best way to build rapport which can also then develop to a solid relationship. Humor bridges the age gap more quickly than anything else and a smile can make you a lot younger – much younger than your crusty, cranky self.
– Passionate people are interesting especially if they can express it in a clear manner. Ever wonder why musicians always get to date hot women even if they happen to be aging rockers? Think Mick Jagger and Rod Stewart. These guys are totally way over their 60’s and still rocking to the tune of their own beats, children and young girlfriends in tow. They have a drive and purpose and they know what they want. The confidence they exude is attractive. They care with intensity and you can see that they get fulfillment from what they do.
- You don’t need to look like Robert Redford or have the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger. You do have to take care of your appearance. Women’s preference will differ and there are no clear cut looks that women universally desire. Nevertheless, if you take the time to look nice and give a good impression, you would look presentable enough to show off at parties instead of looking like an old tramp soon to join the retirement home. Your girlfriend will certainly be proud to show you off to her friends and that’s a good sign.
7. Be a Gentleman
– Do mind your manners when dating even if you’ve been itching to get into your girlfriend’s pants. If you make the move too early it practically shouts P-E-R-V-E-R-T! You wouldn’t want a reputation of being a dirty old man. They conjure a picture of someone who’s trying his best to look young, ogling at the passing young ladies. They sit by the roadside making cat calls every 15 minutes. The ladies quickly scramble away for fear of being mistaken for prostitutes.
– Confidence is a belief in one’s worth and capacity even in the face of people who demean you. Many people mistake this for a lack of respect for others and selfishness. It is about knowing that you have the capacity to deal with the task at hand. A confident person doesn’t let his partner walk over him or expect to be a substitute parent. This kind of confidence is very appealing and is considered a universally attractive trait. Younger women are naturally attracted to men who exude this kind of confidence and this is exactly the trait that your younger rivals will be lacking.
– A lack of respect for women is like a big sign over your head that says PIG. If you’re the kind who dismisses women as playthings, bimbos who can’t make heads or tails over a rat’s ass, I suggest you park that attitude at the door. Young women may at times be gullible and even downright naïve but there is a certain tolerance level that not even money can salve over. Disrespectful behavior doesn’t add to your appeal even if you happen to have a million dollars. This sense of entitlement won’t endear you to the ladies and it certainly won’t endear you to young women who know their worth. You know – the kind worth dating.
10. Intellectual curiosity
– Ok, so you don’t have to be an MIT graduate, but women actually like a guy with brains. Have you ever wondered why college professors can actually give a lot of young hearts swooning over a lecture on Sartre? Yep, men with brains who share their love for learning tend to get a certain following from young impressionable minds. These men take an active role in seeking new experiences and sharing. And oh, they love to give discourses on the meaning of life. You don’t necessarily have to have to get pedantic every time. Young women hate condescending lectures. However, they are attracted to someone who can deconstruct complicated things and translate it to something they can chew upon. Be someone who is like an older friend they can run to for help. The roadside assistance you give will certainly have its own payback.